WHAT CAN BE TREATED?
We specialise in healing, pain relief and rehabilitation for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Sports injuries – to muscles, ligaments and joints
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)
- Spinal Conditions, such as disc problems and sciatica
- Joint Problems such as arthritis, rheumatism and trauma
- Bone Fractures – during healing and then to restore function
- Posture – including Ergonomic Desk Assessments
Physio Leeds are now treating all of the above problems at our LS1 Leeds City Centre & LS15 Crossgates Physiotherapy clinics.
An accurate diagnosis is the key to good treatment. Our physiotherapists begin by getting a comprehensive history of your injury, then thoroughly assess the relevant body area. Your physiotherapist will then discuss your treatment plan with you, which is then continuously monitored to ensure the best possible outcome. Treatment usually consists of a mixture of hands on treatment combined with rehabilitation exercises for the patient to do at home and/or at work inbetween sessions.
METHODS OF TREATMENT
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Specific soft tissue massage
- Electrotherapy, such as ultrasound
- Ergonomic Desk Assessments
- Exercise and stretching regimes
- Postural advice and core strengthening
- Muscle imbalance correction
- Sports specific rehabilitation
Simon has helped me overcome many sports related and other injuries over the last couple of years. Always a very professional , friendly and responsive service.